About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Guide to your new summer bag

My lovely readers, I am finally back and I apologize so much for being absent the last couple of weeks, as I was terribly sick from bad food poisoning to a persistent cold, I had it all. As I am slightly recovering I felt so guilty abandoning my lovely and always supporting readers. so here I am back to you with so many thing to share and with so many new feature to add to the blog.

Summer is always about colours and this years it's even more colorful than the usual. last week I had a little tour at the mall, and saw that most prestigious brands have a very colorful display of clothes and bags, I saw some serious arm candy going on. As you may know I have a weak heart towrds bags, and with all those pretty little coloured leather goodies staring at me, begging me to take home, I had a mini nervous breakdown. there are too many bags that has leaped into my wishlist.
Well admit it, when most of us save to invest in a high end bag, we always get it in the classic pattern or in a black colour so we can carry it all the time, all the year around without feeling guilty spending all that cash on just one bag. But this summer it's ALL about coloured bags, just scrolling down some online websites will make you completely change your mind.

 Watch this video where Net a porter guides us to this summer's must have bags, enjoy this lovely video.


2 comments:

  1. speedy recovery dear.... buying bags is my weak point... that's why i can feel ur words... there is always a bag that i wanna buy and just as soon as i got it i started to think about another one... as the video said one is not enough... anyway i can notice that green colored stuff are most fashionable this summer, aren't they?? so i'm gonna concentrate to find a colorful bag that has lots of green areas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of green, but it's great for this season, if you love green go for it, but I prefer neon lime.

    ReplyDelete