About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Thumbs up for Commando P

I came across a new brilliant design company called Commando P, that has launched today a creative line of notebooks, mouse pads and coaster. They really have cool designs of all time Egyptian comedians, like Adel Imam, Yoinis Shallby, Ahmed Zaky, Wahid Seif and many more. But my favourite one has to be Nour El Sherif as "Sheihata Abu Kaf", this notebook I will be getting to my fanatic Zamalkawy husband of mine.

Next time you go to buy a notebook consider buying a Local brand to encourage those talented emerging young designers.
They are available at volume 1, Alef bookstores and Virgin Mega stores.







1 comment:

  1. Note: every A5 notebook sold will be shared ( the same notebook will be sent for free as charity) with a child from khaled ebn el waleed school who really needs it ( partnered with educate me)

    ReplyDelete