About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PrimRose: "Review"

If you are following me on twitter, you would have known that I received a bag of samples from PrimRose "natural body care products" to review. I took my time trying them, in order to give you an honest review.
First of all I loved all the products I got, starting with package, though it was only samples but the package was nice and simple with labels to every product.


Products PrimRose sent me

 I received a pack of coffee scrub,  White Musk body cream,  lotion massage bar, bath fizzy mint and a natural soap bar. I will start with the soap cause it's the one that I was using everyday since I received the package to wash my hands, it's made from natural ingredients, mainly with olive oil, not to be harsh on skin, perfect to keep your hands and body smooth during winter, as the normal soap bars has a lot of chemicals that can leave your skin dry and scaly especially in winter.

PrimRose Natural Soap

And I got a small jar of Coffee body scrub, the almost 30 ml container was enough for me to scrub twice. this product is SUPER amazing, not only it left my skin smooth, it also gave me a little colour like a fake tan, although it last for one day but was nice. as Coffee is a vaso-contactor, which means it contact blood vessel hence increase the blood circulation, so it's good for getting rid of cellulite and help destroying some of the fat cells. this product is going straight right to my body care routine.

PrimRose Coffee Scrub

Another bath products I tried was the effervescent fizzy mint, this you put into your bath water or in you can put in warm water to soak your legs in after a long day. I told you before that I love love love mint, so this product was perfect for me, it's nice to help you wake up in the morning and leave skin smooth. Also I tried the orange lotion message bar, this I tried as a body conditioner, although I don't know if it the right way to use or not but it worked perfectly. and smells of Orange which is my next best smell.

Fizzy Mint

Lotion Massage Bars

And last but not least, the white Musk body cream. This is my favourite from PrimRose, this product is INCREDIBLY good. To be honest, I don't like creams or perfumes with white Musk scent, as I had bought some creams long time ago, from a very famous and well known brand but I hated them all and had to gave them away. It was a complete loss of money. But the PrimRose Musk cream is definitely something else I swear it's like the best cream I ever tried, very good quality and the smell lasts for days. I will definitely make a big order with all these product and with other things I'd like to try, like the Ice cream body scrub and the natural deodorant .

White Musk Body Cream

 And the good surprise is that all the product prices ranges from 15 to 50 L.E very affordable and they can deliver to your doorstep. It's great that finally someone acknowledge the fact that we need a good brand for natural body care and did it right.
I approached Eman the owner and founder of PrimRose to ask her some question about her  awesome brand.

How and why did you start Primrose ?
When I was living in Europe with my husband - he is Belgian - we were living in the center of Brussels, I saw some amazing natural skin care products that doesn't include chemical substance in the ingredients and  I was amazed how they look, smell, and make you feel. I decided to join a school in France that teaches natural skin care manufacturing and this was for around one year and half. In that school you learn everything from checking the purity of your ingredients to making the products your self and packing them.
After that we decided -me and my husband- to travel back to Egypt and to begin the PrimRose project for making natural skin care that doesn't include chemicals or preservatives.


How are the products being manufactured ?
We have a small factory in 6th of October that includes all the tools that we need in a clean and fresh environment. I do the manufacturing my self and I have a small team that helps me in the packing, transporting, and labeling the final product.The process of manufacturing is not simple as it needs a lot of organization and time management, because some ingredients you need to heat them till a certain degree and some other ingredients you need to add them in room temperature such as oils which are cold pressed not to lose their vitamins and minerals. 
 
Tell me about the different ranges you have?
We have different ranges of products, such as
- Face and Lip care products
- Hair care products
- Natural soaps made of oils
- Body scrubs
- Natural deodorant
- Body moisturizers
- And Bath essentials 

Do you plan to open a store soon ?
Now we are selling only online to have reasonable prices, but we make minimum one event every month where we show our products in places such as intercontinental city stars, or Imperial boat in El Zamalek. People come to those events to smell, and try our products for free.Now you can have our products shipped to your door step all over the middle east not only Egypt, just visit our PrimRose page on Facebook and order what you want and it will be delivered to you in less than one week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot Noha for the amazing review, and here is the PrimRose page link:

    http://www.facebook.com/primrose.products?sk=photos

    ReplyDelete