About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Meet my new friend: Amika

 Amika is an awesome company for hair styling products, Amika  also means female friend in some languages.
 I got my Amika Tourmaline 1 inch curling wand 3 months ago and I have to say as I found Amika I found a true friend, just like the name. The curling wand is like a curler for the dummies, super easy to use and give beautiful well defined curls or waves, this depends on how you use. I have to admit I am super dump when it comes to heat styling hair, because most of the time I leave me hair a la natural and if I want to style it up I would rather go to the hair salon to have it done professionally than playing with it at home and burn down or something. But really the curling wand is a device that's so easy to use even I can use. Amika Tourmaline came with a thermal gloves to protect the hands during curling.


DON'T forget to use heat protectant before curling, straightening or even blow drying your hair.

 I have found this video on Youtube to teach you how to use it. Super brilliant.





1 comment:

  1. Once I practiced with my variety of Amika curlers, I was a pro in like 7 minutes!!! LOVE MY AMIKA products!! Best products and the absolute BEST warranty available out there!! Do not damage your hair with cheap $30 piece of crap stylers!! These are 100% ceramic plates with far-infrared heat, not the old-fashioned metal-coiling heat with metal plates which kill your hair!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PRODUCTS, LOVE AMIKA!!!

    ReplyDelete