About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Staying home with Laduree

For my first blog post in 2012, I decided to blog about something sweet, as much as I love cupcakes I also adore macaroons, these small colorful round cakes, crisp from the outside and soft and creamy from the inside, oh and how the melt in my mouth.
I like to try them from different places, Lenotre, Paul, Fauchoun, la Gourmandise ,I even tried them from the local bakery around the corner from my house, they call it (El Macaroona,  like the pasta hehhehe), but when it comes to macaroons no one will of course do it like Laduree, they are the world's best macaroon and desert shop, so before going back home to Cairo for a long vacation, I had to pass by Laduree in Dubai mall to stock up.
And today I decided  it's  too cold to go out so I am staying home with a box of my favourite four flavours (Chocolate, rose, pistachio and almond), to catch up on some reading and blogging (I know I have been a bad girl, and not blogging that much). I got too excited when I read that Laduree is to launch a beauty line, yes you read right, yes a patisserie shop will be producing makeup and beauty products, they are starting with twenty different lip sticks, blushers and foundation, honestly I can't weight to try them, let's just hope it won't be so damn expensive as the macaroons are.









Don't forget to join the giveaway to win a set of four Victoria's secret body mists Press here

1 comment:

  1. Oohhhh I love love macarons as well!! They are sooo delicious! Love making them as well, but they are so time consuming!!! xx

    ReplyDelete